Osteopathic Manual Practitioners Commonly Treat:
- Headaches and migraines
- Anxiety, tension or stress-related problems
- TMJ jaw ache / jaw imbalance and teeth grinding
- Injury in the back, lower back, neck and hip
- Repetitive strain injuries, after surgery recovery, sports injuries and disk problems
- Arthritis, including pain associated with rheumatoid and psoriatic arthritis
- Acute and chronic muscle aches and pains
- Digestive conditions such as IBS, heartburn and general indigestion
- Stress, depression, and chronic fatigue
- Ligament or muscle sprains due to overuse or sports
- Peripheral injuries like shoulder pain, knee pain, hip and ankle pain
- Allergies, including asthma, digestive sensitivities and intolerances
- Various pregnancy discomforts
Go-to Home Mobile Osteopathic Therapy
We also provide Go-to Home Mobile Osteopathic Therapy. Our manual practitioner will come directly to your home. We proudly provide mobile manual therapy in Toronto and surrounding area. Contact us today to book your appointment!
Why choose Body & Mind Osteopathic Clinic in Toronto?
First of all, we strive to understand and treat the cause of your pain, rather than simply treating the symptoms, with the aim of offering more long term solutions to your problem.
A personalised bespoke treatment plan will be created for you which is appropriate for your condition and circumstances.
At Body & Mind Clinic we have a passion for what we do and we aim to offer the highest level of treatment to all of our patients.
Our osteopaths continually attend further education to learn new approaches and techniques so that our patients always receive the best and most up-to-date care.