Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) govern your relationship with www.bodyandmind.clinic website (the “Service”) operated by Body & Mind Clinic (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, in whole or in part, please do not use the Service.
1. Intellectual Property
A. Unless otherwise stated, Body & Mind Clinic and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
B. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- republish material in any form from this website (including republication on another website) unless content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise modify any material on the website.
2. Links To Other Web Sites
A. The Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Body & Mind Clinic.
Body & Mind Clinic has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Body & Mind Clinic shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such websites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
3. Governing Law
A. These Terms shall be governed by, and interpreted and enforced in accordance with, the laws in the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada, as applicable.
B. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then any remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements, oral or otherwise, regarding the Service.
A. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
B. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
The content of this website is provided for general informational purposes only and is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. Do not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating any medical or health condition. If you have or suspect you have a medical problem, promptly contact your professional healthcare provider.
You are responsible for your own health and safety at all times. As such, by visiting and using this website you are agreeing to the following:
- You acknowledge and agree that you have been assessed by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor) who has given you consent to take part in physical activity.
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose a new or different type of workout or exercise program to follow, you have been assessed and given consent to follow that workout or exercise program by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that before you choose to make changes to your diet, you have been assessed and given consent to make those dietary changes by a qualified medical professional (i.e. your doctor).
- You acknowledge and agree that all the information on the website (whether written or in audio-visual format), and within ebooks sold via the website is for general guidance purposes only and may not be suitable for you or anyone you share it with. If you to fail to seek medical clearance or if you ignore medical advice, you do so at your own risk and no one associated with us shall hold any liability for damage and/or injury caused.
- You acknowledge and agree that many of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website are not suitable for individuals who have not yet fully matured physically. Certain exercises, intensity levels and training volumes that may be suitable for fully mature adults can be harmful for children and adolescents. The exercises and training plans on the website are not recommended for anyone under the age of 18.
- You acknowledge and agree that all forms of exercise carry an element of risk even if you have no underlying medical conditions and are of a suitable physical maturity. If you choose to follow any of the exercises, workouts or training plans presented on the website you are choosing to participate in these risks at your own free will, knowingly and voluntarily exposing yourself to all the potential risks associated with such exercise activities.
- You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty that the information on the website is correct and up-to-date. You should consult a qualified medical professional before applying any of the information on this website, who will inform you whether it is safe and appropriate for you personally.
- You acknowledge and agree that if you harm yourself as a result of applying information on the website, or harm someone else by passing on that information, you cannot hold anyone associated with the website responsible. You acknowledge and agree that you apply information on this website completely at your own risk, knowing that you can harm yourself or another person, especially if you don’t seek the advice of a medial professional first.
- You acknowledge and agree that anyone associated with the website does not guarantee or provide a warranty as to the safety, suitability and accuracy of any third party websites, workouts, training plans, dietary programs, exercise equipment, supplements and other such resources that the website links to.
- If you do not agree with the points above, then you should not apply any of the information on the website.
Please fill out online booking form or call (647) 995-7722 to schedule an appointment.
Calls are answered 9am to 8:00pm Monday – Friday, and 9:00am to 2:00pm Saturday. At other times please leave a message and your call will be returned at the start of the next business day.
We are not able to accommodate walk-in clients, but will do our best to schedule you as soon as possible, especially in an urgent case.
Please arrive for your appointment 10 minutes early to ensure a complete treatment. This allows time to compose yourself, use the washroom if necessary, and decompress prior to your treatment.
Late arrivals create significant problems in maintaining our schedules. As a courtesy to the clients following you, if you arrive late, your session may be shortened to the remainder of your scheduled appointment.
Please call us at (647) 352-7373 two days prior to your appointment to let us know if you need to reschedule or cancel.
If we do not receive prior notification, you will be charged for the missed appointment. 48 HOURS CANCELLATION FEE – $25 | 24 HOURS CANCELLATION FEE – $50
Out of consideration and respect for our time, if a patient does not show up for a scheduled appointment and does not provide any type of advance notice, the client may be charged the FULL price of the scheduled appointment.
Body & Mind Clinic has implemented extra sanitary precautions and preventive measures while maintaining high-quality care in our office. The health, safety and well-being of our staff, patients and community are of the utmost importance to us.
If you, or someone in your family, has exhibited flu-like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, severe muscle aches, shaking chills, or recent loss of taste or smell, DO NOT ATTEND the appointment.
Please contact us for rescheduling options.
Here are the procedures we will follow, so that your treatments are safe and effective:
We look forward to seeing you soon!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Body & Mind Osteopathic Clinic
280 Sheppard Av. E, unit # 208
Toronto, ON M2N 3B1
Monday - Friday 9am to 8pm
Saturday - 9am to 2pm
Sunday - Booking by request