In pain? We can help!
Request your FREE video consultation (15 minutes)
Discover what your options are to help with pain
Call (647) 995-7722 or complete the form below
Request your FREE video consultation
During a FREE Video Consultation, as the name suggests, an osteopath near me in Toronto assesses the patient and answers the questions. The objective of the session is to understand the root cause of pain in any area of the body and determine the right procedures to treat it. At the end of the video consultation, the patient is informed about their condition and it is then their choice if they would like to go forward with the procedure.
In the case the patient wishes to immediately start a treatment plan, they can book the 1st treatment into the clinic during or following this osteopathy video consultation. On the other hand, if the patient does not want to go forward with the treatment, they will not be charged anything.
The services are fully licensed and covered by the most Canadian extended health care providers. It is recommended to contact your insurance provider for more details.
Have any questions? Get in touch with us, here is the contact form.
Condition Osteopathy can help treat
Osteopathic treatments can be carried out using a number of techniques, depending on the needs and conditions of different patients. This versatility makes osteopathic treatments fit for the whole family. Osteopathic treatments can help treat the following conditions:
- Soft Tissue Muscle strains
- Spasm & Ligamentous sprains
- Hand, Elbow & wrist pain including Tennis elbow and Golfers elbow
- Shoulder and Neck pain (including frozen shoulder)
- Trapped nerve, Nerve pain e.g Sciatica
- Problems with your Posture (Postural), including irritation of the facet joint
- Osteoarthritis symptoms /degenerative conditions
- Lots of Sporting injuries
- Foot pain, Hip pain and Knee pain
- Lower back, Upper back and Back problems
- Pain in the joints as (Joints or Joint pain)
- Symptoms relates to Pregnancy
- Post-surgery rehab (rehabilitation)
- Inability to relax
- Circulatory problems
- Rheumatic pain and problems
- Muscular pain and discomfort
- Migraines and Headaches
- Digestive problems